IPAA NSW (Institute of Public Administration) is hosting a one-day conference on THURSDAY July 22.
The conference is expected to provide an exciting and topical program including keynote addresses from notable politicians, as well as national and international speakers.
If you are interested in
- the cost of delivering services
- improving community views and service delivery outcomes
- improving transparency and accountability
- exploring the what happens if we have a change in government
- state and federal relationships
then there is likely to be some useful and actionable information for you , not to mention the networking with colleagues in other departments and agencies.
Share ideas, listen in … the early bird pricing closes soon.
Find out more at www.nsw.ipaa.org.au
I may even see you there!