These are sites which trainers may be interested in following up. We have no affiliation with these sites. Please let us know of any dead links – thanks.
- Training Magazine (USA) - http://www.trainingmag.com
- Team Management Systems – Margerison McCann – http://www.tms.com.au
- Declaration of Learning – http://www.mwls.co.uk/learndec.htm
- Anti Discrimination – What’s New – http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/adb/ll_adb.nsf/pages/adb_index
- Instructional Design Principles and Models Course – http://www.ceenet.org/workshops/lecture98/mart/idmodels.htm
- HR Magazine (USA) – http://www.hr.com
- E-Learning Toolboxes – http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/toolbox/
- Free Instructional Design Guide – http://www.aboutlearning.com/
- ASTD - reading lists, hot topics, communitiesÂ - http://www.astd.org/astd/resources/about_resources
- European Training Village – http://www.trainingvillage.gr/etv/
- The Mood Gym
Open declaration – I am affiliated with the following sites – my invovlement is declared at the end of the link in the interests of fairness!
- Australian Institute of Training and Development – http:///www.aitd.com.au – President, NSW Division
- Australian Businesswomen’s Network – http://www.inspiringwomen.com.au – Member and National Goals Group Coordinator
- Springboard Women’s Development Program – http://springboard.org.au – Licensed Facilitator
Got any suggestions to share? We’ve got space to put them! Email us .
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.