College of Nursing
"Thank you for stepping up to the mark at the last moment
for us. You really helped us and the course was very well
Anne Samuelson, Manager - Continuing Professional
"Thank you to The College
of Nursing, New South Wales!"
It was a pleasure to work with you. Look forward to catching up
Thank you for
presenting in the course. The students evaluated the sessions
really well and indicated that [it] was a great intro to the
Suzanne Hyde, Educator -
Continuing Professional Development
Programs conducted with The College of Nursing:
- Context and the Role of Managers
- Responses to Organisational Change for New
- Emotional Intelligence and Motivating Staff,
Graduate Certificate Program
- Team Building, Nursing Unit Management Program
- Communication and Conflict Resolution, Introduction
to Australian Health Care
- Team Building and Leadership Workshop, Nursing
- Managing Unacceptable Behaviour Workshop, Nursing
- Performance Management Workshop, Nursing Management
- Staffing Nuts and Bolts, Nurse Unit Manager Program
- Workforce Planning and Retention, Nurse Unit Manager Program
- Writing for Managers, Nurse Unit Manager Program
Find out about the education and training
opportunities available through the College of Nursing - www.nursing.aust.edu.au
| Read what
participants have to say about Melanie's courses at The
College of Nursing |
- 'Well done - I enjoyed the two days'
- 'Clarity of the presentation was great'
- 'Effective use of teaching aids'
- 'I enjoyed the puzzle game, an excellent reflective
- 'The comprehensive handouts will be really useful.'
- 'Very informative, thanks!'
- 'Clear and easy to understand'
- 'An excellent two days, solutions to many situations and
skills gained in the process'
- 'I enjoyed and learnt a lot. Feel more positive about
being able to deal with situations'
- 'What a fantastic two days. Melanie
was very informative and receptive to us and our
- 'Great lectures. Enjoyed the interactive sessions'
- 'Excellent course. Melanie adapted the program to meet
- 'Excellent. Good group work.'
- 'This course has really motivated
- 'Good, practical exercises'
- 'Good insight into the impact of change on units and
- 'Informative and stimulating'
- 'Appropriate, encouraging, supportive and educational'
- 'Good topic for opening of course'
- 'Well presented, enjoyable, relaxing'
- 'Good start to course'
- 'An informative session. The lecturer presented in an
interesting way easy to listen to and listened to us'
- 'Good presentation, valuable information and interactive'
- 'Dynamic presenter with passion for
- 'Good use of presentation tools and encouraged class
- 'Great information'
- 'Excellent presenter'
Do These Programs Sound Like Ones You Need For Your
These training programs can be conducted for
you! Delivery formats can vary from a short module of 1
hour through to 2 day interactive workshops. There are a wide
range of current and effective training programs, workshops,
courses and seminars available in addition to these.
Want to Get Great Participant Responses?
Contact Natural Consulting to get these kinds of results for your
participants : we are dedicated to the development of people's
potential. Call us.
Tel 0419 988 303
Natural Consulting works with organisations which value the
contribution that their employees can make. We also work with
individuals to coach them to achieve what they want in life and
business. Talk to us about how we can develop leader, team or
Copyright 2005. Melanie Wass is a Trainer, Coach and
Speaker. With significant experience across human resource
management, development and consulting Melanie is Principal
Consultant with NATURAL, a results-focused training &
development practice. Her work focuses on managing relationships
at work through team development, leadership enhancement and a
range of other programs such as Springboard Women's Development
training, coaching and facilitation methods. Melanie is available
Copyright 2005-7 Melanie Wass, Natural Consulting.
ABN 95 039 757 541 All rights reserved.
Natural News - To
be added for future issues, go here and